Security Shield 2011 Information:
Is it a lucky thing that you have a “powerful” virus scanner called Security Shield 2011 on board? To many experts, the answer is no. Security Shield 2011 can be anything but useful antivirus software. You should know what exactly it is. Opposite to its name, Security Shield 2011 can not help you keep your system safe, but it will bring you a lot of troubles. It’s the descendant of Security Shield and My Security Shield virus. Are there some problems with your computer? According to Security Shield 2011, there are many computer malware in your PC and maybe your privacy can be leaked by some keylogger. But you don’t need to worry about those malware, because every computer infected with Security Shield 2011 can get a same virus report. It’s obvious that all the malware are not real in your computer. But what can Security Shield 2011 get for sending you so many fake security warnings? The answer will shock you. It wants to persuade you to believe your machine is in a quite dangerous condition and then purchase its commercial version. You may recall that you have never allowed its installation, so how can you believe such a cheater? We suggest you delete Security Shield 2011 right now. Don’t know how to achieve this process? You can get more details in the next section.
Security Shield 2011 Screenshot:
Security Shield 2011 Manual Removal
Note: If you are not proficient with computer, it’s suggested that you backup your registry before manually removing Security Shield 2011 Virus. And double check the entries that you are going to delete, or your computer can’t work for missing some files.
Delete the following registry files:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “[random digits]”
Delete the following files:
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
Please, be aware that manual removal of Security Shield 2011 virus is a cumbersome task and can not always ensure complete removal of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards.Moreover, lack of the required skills and even the slightest deviation from the instructions may lead to irreparable system damage. That’s why it’s strongly recommended automatic removal of Security Shield 2011 virus, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
Automatic Security Shield 2011 virus Removal:
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Download Security Shield 2011 virus Remover, install it and update its database to the latest. After that, restart your computer so as to make Security Shield 2011 virus Remover fully functional. Repeat Step 1 into Safe Mode and run an Online Scan of your computer so that Security Shield 2011 virus Remover can detect all potential malware in your system.
NOTE: If you have problem installing Security Shield 2011 virus Remover, you can download this correction script, unzip it and then double click to run it. It will correct your registry settings that the virus has modified. Then double click the program and finish the installation.
3. After the Online Scan finishes, click “Details” for the malware detected to make sure that your important data are not infected and removed. Ignore or select the scan result and click “Remove” to remove the threats. Reboot your computer and let Security Shield 2011 Virus Remover delete all detected virus.
Why should you need to repair the registry?
As we all know, virus and Trojans modify and destroy system registry and make the computer malfunction so that the computer will not perform normally. Even if the virus and Trojans are removed, the registry is still destroyed or modified, so the computer still has problems. That’s the very reason why you need to repair the registry. At the meanwhile, some virus and Trojans leave some DLL files in the registry and this will cause strange DLL errors and affect the computer performance.
To make your computer run as perfectly as before or much faster than before:
2. Run a full scan of your registry.
3. Click “Repair Problems” and repair all errors detected.
After these 3 easy steps, your computer will run much faster than before within minutes!
Tags: how to delete Security Shield 2011 virus, how to Get Rid of Security Shield 2011 virus, how to remove Security Shield 2011 virus, how to uninstall Security Shield 2011 virus, Security Shield 2011 virus Removal