# This article How to Remove Easy Scan Virus is an article in Spyware Removal Instructions, the original author is Security-Wire.com .You can read more information in the following:
Easy Scan Information:
Easy Scan (also known as EasyScan) is a fake application other that a useful tool it appears to be. Easy Scan is a successor of Full Scan, HDD Low, Disk Repair and Win Scanner malware and has the same User Interface and behavior patterns as its forerunners. Easy Scan creates many chaos so as to make your computer impossible to use. This malware intrudes into your computer without asking your permission via Trojans. After inside your system, Easy Scan will begin its malicious activities to deceive you into believing your computer has some serious problems. For instance, it runs its fake scanner claiming that your hard drive missing, high RAM memory consumption as well as other system issues. Furthermore, Easy Scan repeatedly triggers phony alerts denoting many system problems. After bombarding you with so many problems, Easy Scan states that its full version can definitely resolve all problems found on your machine and pushes you to its payment page. Please be careful that Easy Scan is not trustworthy. It’s just created by hackers to cheat you out of money. Don’t hesitate to use the listed removal instruction to remove Easy Scan upon its presence.
Easy Scan Screenshot:
Note: If you are not proficient with computer, it’s suggested that you backup your registry before manually removing Easy Scan Virus. And double check the entries that you are going to delete, or your computer can’t work for missing some files.
End the following processes:
Delete the following registry files:
Delete the following files:
%Documents and Settings%\[User_Name]\Desktop\Easy Scan.lnk
%Documents and Settings%\[User_Name]\Start Menu\Programs\Easy Scan
%Documents and Settings%\[User_Name]\Start Menu\Programs\Easy Scan\Easy Scan.lnk
%Documents and Settings%\[User_Name]\Start Menu\Programs\Easy Scan\Uninstall Easy Scan.lnk
Please, be aware that manual removal of Easy Scan virus is a cumbersome task and can not always ensure complete removal of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards.Moreover, lack of the required skills and even the slightest deviation from the instructions may lead to irreparable system damage. That’s why it’s strongly recommended automatic removal of Easy Scan virus, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
Automatic Easy Scan virus Removal:
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Download Easy Scan virus Remover, install it and update its database to the latest. After that, restart your computer so as to make Easy Scan virus Remover fully functional. Repeat Step 1 into Safe Mode and run an Online Scan of your computer so that Easy Scan virus Remover can detect all potential malware in your system.
NOTE: If you have problem installing Easy Scan virus Remover, you can download this correction script, unzip it and then double click to run it. It will correct your registry settings that the virus has modified. Then double click the program and finish the installation.
3. After the Online Scan finishes, click “Details” for the malware detected to make sure that your important data are not infected and removed. Ignore or select the scan result and click “Remove” to remove the threats. Reboot your computer and let Easy Scan Virus Remover delete all detected virus.
Why should you need to repair the registry?
As we all know, virus and Trojans modify and destroy system registry and make the computer malfunction so that the computer will not perform normally. Even if the virus and Trojans are removed, the registry is still destroyed or modified, so the computer still has problems. That’s the very reason why you need to repair the registry. At the meanwhile, some virus and Trojans leave some DLL files in the registry and this will cause strange DLL errors and affect the computer performance.
To make your computer run as perfectly as before or much faster than before:
2. Run a full scan of your registry.
3. Click “Repair Problems” and repair all errors detected.
After these 3 easy steps, your computer will run much faster than before within minutes!