Effectively Get Rid of National Crime Prevention Unit Ransomware Virus
National Crime Prevention Unit Virus Information:
National Crime Prevention Unit Virus is defined as a vicious ransomware infection which has infiltrated in lots of operating system all over Europe. Same as many other ransomware viruses, this irritating one cheat you out of your money. National Crime Prevention Unit ransomware disguises as the local police or govern department. This malicious virus invades your Windows when you download certain contaminated programs from unknown resources, open junk email attachments or accidentally click any sponsored link. After incursion, National Crime Prevention Unit malware would change your system settings. After then, it blocks your access into the workstation and presents an alert window. The message tells you that it locks your machine for you have violated some security laws like visiting porn sites, spreading copyrighted content or something like this. You are requested to transfer an amount of money through Safecart or Ukash so as to unlock the desktop. Or, it claims, you’ll be involved in other punishments or even arrestment. However, you should know that real government does not accuse you online. This is only a plot which deceives those innocent users. If you do as what National Crime Prevention Unit malware asks, you will give away both your money and your privacy. Therefore, it is highly advised to delete it from the computer. You can take the following steps to finish the removal of National Crime Prevention Unit ransomware.
National Crime Prevention Unit Virus Screenshot
Note: If you are not proficient with computer, it’s suggested that you backup your registry before manually removing National Crime Prevention Unit Virus. And double check the entries that you are going to delete, or your computer can’t work for missing some files.
Delete the following registry files:
Delete the following files:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].mof
Please, be aware that manual removal of National Crime Prevention Unit Virus virus is a cumbersome task and can not always ensure complete removal of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards.Moreover, lack of the required skills and even the slightest deviation from the instructions may lead to irreparable system damage. That’s why it’s strongly recommended automatic removal of National Crime Prevention Unit Virus virus, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
Automatic National Crime Prevention Unit Virus virus Removal:
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Download National Crime Prevention Unit Virus virus Remover, install it and update its database to the latest. After that, restart your computer so as to make National Crime Prevention Unit Virus virus Remover fully functional. Repeat Step 1 into Safe Mode and run an Online Scan of your computer so that National Crime Prevention Unit Virus virus Remover can detect all potential malware in your system.
3. After the Online Scan finishes, click “Details” for the malware detected to make sure that your important data are not infected and removed. Ignore or select the scan result and click “Remove” to remove the threats. Reboot your computer and let National Crime Prevention Unit Virus Virus Remover delete all detected virus.
4. Download and install PCFixKit to repair your corrupted registry.
Why should you need PCFixKit?
As we all know, virus and Trojans modify and destroy system registry and make the computer malfunction so that the computer will not perform normally. Even if the virus and Trojans are removed, the registry is still destroyed or modified, so the computer still has problems. That’s the very reason why you need to repair the registry. At the meanwhile, some virus and Trojans leave some DLL files in the registry and this will cause strange DLL errors and affect the computer performance.
To make your computer run as perfectly as before or much faster than before:
2. Run a full scan of your registry.
3. Click “Repair Problems” and repair all errors detected.
After these 3 easy steps, your computer will run much faster than before within minutes!