How to Remove Windows Defender 2010 Rogue Anti-Spyware?
# This article How to Remove Windows Defender 2010 Virus is an article in Spyware Removal Instructions, the original author is Security-Wire.com .You can read more information in the following:
Windows Defender 2010 Information:
Windows Defender 2010 is malicious software which is a part of the rogue anti-spyware blackhat industry. Windows Defender 2010 has a similar name with Microsoft’s reputable security tool called Windows Defender. Do not mix up these two programs. In fact, Windows Defender 2010 invades into your computer with the help of fraudulent social engineering, fake online advertisements and a variety of trojan-related techniques. Windows Defender 2010 modifies registry and creates some files to distort your OS (Operating System). Once active and running, Windows Defender 2010 keeps popping up annoying scan reports and persuades users to buy its full version to get rid of threats. The hackers like to use this trick to collect money. Remove Windows Defender 2010 as soon as you can if it always pops up.
Windows Defender 2010 Rogue Anti-Spyware Screenshot:
Note: If you are not proficient with computer, it’s suggested that you backup your registry before manually removing Windows Defender 2010 Rogue Anti-Spyware. And double check the entries that you are going to delete, or your computer can’t work for missing some files.
The files you need to delete:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Desktop\Windows Defender 2010.lnk
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Defender 2010
The registry entries you need to delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Windows Defender 2010
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Defender 2010
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Windows Defender 2010″
Please, be aware that manual removal of Windows Defender 2010 Rogue Anti-Spyware is a cumbersome task and can not always ensure complete removal of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why it’s strongly recommended automatic removal of Windows Defender 2010 Rogue Anti-Spyware, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
Automatic Windows Defender 2010 Rogue Anti-Spyware Removal:
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Download Windows Defender 2010 Virus Remover , install it and update its database to the latest. After that, restart your computer so as to make Windows Defender 2010 Virus Remover fully functional. Repeat Step 1 into Safe Mode and run an Online Scan of your computer so that Windows Defender 2010 Virus Remover can detect all potential malware in your system.
NOTE: If you have problem installing Windows Defender 2010 Virus Remover, you can download this correction script, unzip it and then double click to run it. It will correct your registry settings that the virus has modified. Then double click the program and finish the installation.
3. After the Online Scan finishes, click “Details” for the malware detected to make sure that your important data are not infected and removed. Ignore or select the scan result and click “Remove” to remove the threats. Reboot your computer and let Windows Defender 2010 Virus Remover delete all detected virus.
Why should you need to repair the registry?
As we all know, virus and Trojans modify and destroy system registry and make the computer malfunction so that the computer will not perform normally. Even if the virus and Trojans are removed, the registry is still destroyed or modified, so the computer still has problems. That’s the very reason why you need to repair the registry. At the meanwhile, some virus and Trojans leave some DLL files in the registry and this will cause strange DLL errors and affect the computer performance.
To make your computer run as perfectly as before or much faster than before:
1. Download and install Multi-Awarded Registry Tool.
2. Run a full scan of your registry.
3. Click “Repair Problems” and repair all errors detected.
After these 3 easy steps, your computer will run much faster than before within minutes!