How to Remove Antivirus Live 2010 Rogue Anti-Virus?
# This article How to Remove Antivirus Live 2010 Virus is an article in Spyware Removal Instructions, the original author is Security-Wire.com .You can read more information in the following:
Antivirus Live Information:
Antivirus Live is a harmful rogue antivirus program that invades into users’ computer with the help of Trojan and other malicious malware. Once installed and active, Antivirus Live will scan the whole system, but in fact, it doesn’t scan for anything. After that, Antivirus Live will scare users with loads of threats detected. To avoid being removed by legitimate antivirus, Antivirus Live will disable all executalbe files and stop users from visiting antivirus websites by hijacking Internet Explorer and change LAN Settings.
Antivirus Live Screenshot:
Note: If you are not proficient with computer, it’s suggested that you backup your registry before manually removing Antivirus Live Rogue Anti-Virus. And double check the entries that you are going to delete, or your computer can’t work for missing some files.
Step 1. End its process by opening Task Manager.
Step 2. The files you need to delete:
Step 3. The directories you need to delete:
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[random]sysguard.exe
Step 4. Delete the following registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = “1”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:5555″
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = “.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = “1”
Please, be aware that manual removal of Antivirus Live Rogue Anti-Virus is a cumbersome task and can not always ensure complete removal of the malware, due to the fact that some files might be hidden or may get reanimated automatically afterwards. Moreover, manual interference of this kind may cause damage to the system. That’s why it’s strongly recommended automatic removal of Antivirus Live Rogue Anti-Virus, which will save your time and enable avoiding any system malfunctions and guarantee the needed result.
Automatic Antivirus Live Rogue Anti-Virus Removal:
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Download Antivirus Live 2010 Virus Remover, install it and update its database to the latest. After that, restart your computer so as to make Antivirus Live 2010 Virus Remover fully functional. Repeat Step 1 into Safe Mode and run an Online Scan of your computer so that Antivirus Live 2010 Virus Remover can detect all potential malware in your system.
NOTE: If you have problem installing Antivirus Live 2010 Virus Remover, you can download this correction script, unzip it and then double click to run it. It will correct your registry settings that the virus has modified. Then double click the program and finish the installation.
3. After the Online Scan finishes, click “Details” for the malware detected to make sure that your important data are not infected and removed. Ignore or select the scan result and click “Remove” to remove the threats. Reboot your computer and let Antivirus Live 2010 Virus Remover delete all detected virus.
Why should you need to repair the registry?
As we all know, virus and Trojans modify and destroy system registry and make the computer malfunction so that the computer will not perform normally. Even if the virus and Trojans are removed, the registry is still destroyed or modified, so the computer still has problems. That’s the very reason why you need to repair the registry. At the meanwhile, some virus and Trojans leave some DLL files in the registry and this will cause strange DLL errors and affect the computer performance.
To make your computer run as perfectly as before or much faster than before:
1. Download and install Multi-Awarded Registry Tool.
2. Run a full scan of your registry.
3. Click “Repair Problems” and repair all errors detected.
After these 3 easy steps, your computer will run much faster than before within minutes!
- Is There Any Type Of Antivirus Program I Can Download To Remove “antivirus Trigger”?
- Is There An Antivirus Company That Sells Antivirus Which Is Permanent, Meaning I Dont Have To Renew It Yearly?
- What Is The Best Antivirus For A Netbook That Has Windows Xp Home?
- How Do I Uninstall The Kiwee Windows Live Toolbar?
- Kaspersky Is So Much Memory In My Pc. How Do I Reduce The Momory Usage Of This Antivirus?