How to Fix “Application cannot be executed”?
# This article How to Remove “Application cannot be executed” Virus is an article in Spyware Removal Instructions, the original author is Security-Wire.com .You can read more information in the following:
“Application cannot be executed” Information:
You may encounter “Application can not be executed. The file xxxx is infected.” Security Warning when your computer is infected with a rogue anti-spyware application or other malicious software. Antispyware Soft, Antivirus Suite and Virus Protector may pop up such alerts. Such rogue security programs block legitimate software (especially anti-virus) and state that the requested file is infected (usually an executable file). Please know that this “Application can not be executed. The file xxxx is infected.” is fake. If the rogue application in your computer isn’t mentioned above, you can do a little search at our blog or follow the removal guide below.
Removal of “Application cannot be executed”
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Download “Application cannot be executed” Virus Remover , install it and update its database to the latest. After that, restart your computer so as to make “Application cannot be executed” Virus Remover fully functional. Repeat Step 1 into Safe Mode and run an Online Scan of your computer so that “Application cannot be executed” Virus Remover can detect all potential malware in your system.
NOTE: If you have problem installing “Application cannot be executed” Virus Remover, you can download this correction script, unzip it and then double click to run it. It will correct your registry settings that the virus has modified. Then double click the program and finish the installation.
3. After the Online Scan finishes, click “Details” for the malware detected to make sure that your important data are not infected and removed. Ignore or select the scan result and click “Remove” to remove the threats. Reboot your computer and let “Application cannot be executed” Virus Remover delete all detected virus.
Why should you need to repair the registry?
As we all know, virus and Trojans modify and destroy system registry and make the computer malfunction so that the computer will not perform normally. Even if the virus and Trojans are removed, the registry is still destroyed or modified, so the computer still has problems. That’s the very reason why you need to repair the registry. At the meanwhile, some virus and Trojans leave some DLL files in the registry and this will cause strange DLL errors and affect the computer performance.
To make your computer run as perfectly as before or much faster than before:
1. Download and install Multi-Awarded Registry Tool.
2. Run a full scan of your registry.
3. Click “Repair Problems” and repair all errors detected.
After these 3 easy steps, your computer will run much faster than before within minutes!
No related posts.